Hosting the most romantic of celebrations – no cookie cutter weddings here, you can truly have your day, your way. The choice of marquee is entirely yours – whether your dream is for traditional, rustic, tipi or all-out luxury.
Our season runs from May to September and although not currently licensed for the legal part you can have a celebrant of your choice to give you a truly personal ceremony for friends and relatives.
We can cater for wedding parties of all sizes whether a small intimate gathering is your choice or a large festival style gathering. We also fully support LGBT weddings.
Hire fees start from £2,750 and include:
- Approximately 5 acres spread over two connecting fields with sweeping views towards the South Downs National Park and the Iron Age fort of Chanctonbury Ring.
- Beautiful spacious Bridal Suite
- Three additional pretty double bedrooms
- Lawn by the pond for either a celebrant ceremony or perhaps a drinks reception
- Exclusive use from 12 noon the day before your event till 12 noon the day after.
REMEMBER, IT'S YOUR DAY, YOUR WAY!
We are lucky enough to work with some of this amazing region’s best wedding and event suppliers. Suppliers that we have a sound history of working with, that have been recommended to us by fellow suppliers, and who we know will share our Great Betley vision. The best suppliers work tirelessly to first understand and then deliver your dream, while being completely flexible and working within your budget. We have listed some of our favourites on our Suppliers page, but of course the best thing about having a Great Betley wedding is that you can bring in whoever you choose to help create the day of your dreams – they must have relevant Public Liability Insurance and Food Hygiene Certification (if necessary).
Subscribe to receive your handy wedding organiser
When you’re planning a wedding there’s always so much to do and to keep a track of, but it needn’t be mega stressful!